Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CHRISTIANS AND THE SO CALLED 'LGBT' COMMUNITY
06-24-2017, 01:24 AM,
Rainbow  CHRISTIANS AND THE SO CALLED 'LGBT' COMMUNITY
In Western societies homosexual (sodomite) activism is leading to more and more difficulties for Christians. Whether it be so called 'transgender' bathrooms, laws threatening imprisonment for failing to use the 'correct' personal pronoun, kids being taught perversion in schools, and businesses being threatened with legal action if they fail to provide services for things such as supposed 'same-sex marriages'.

How should Christians deal with sodomites, and also face the various challenges posed by the promotion of this LGBT agenda (under the banner of a 'rainbow' flag)? Should Christians accept the sodomite into his company of friends, or even into fellowship in a Church?

Is the LGBT community harmless or dangerous?
Galatians 6:14  But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.
06-28-2017, 10:38 AM,
RE: CHRISTIANS AND THE SO CALLED 'LGBT' COMMUNITY
Many years ago, while I was attending one particular evangelical church, I was approached one day by two well-dressed male visitors. They said they were from the Metropolitan Community Church (of which I had not heard) and asked me questions that at the time I thought were strange and possibly leading somewhere that I could not fathom. My wife was not there at the time. They did invite me to visit their church. Other unaccompanied males were also spoken to.

Afterwards, the pastor approached me and asked me what I thought of them. I admitted to confusion about the conversation I had had with them. He told me that the Metropolitan Community Church was a “homosexual church” (his description) and that they had been on a recruiting mission.

What should we think of that in the light of 1 Corinthians 6:9,10 “9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God”?

Does it tie in with 2 Timothy 3:13 “But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived”?

What do people think?
The High Calling - First of all you Gunga Din. Afterwards you gungadout.
06-29-2017, 09:38 AM,
They have eventually expanded to includes transgendered http://mccchurch.org/
07-02-2017, 11:06 PM,
(06-28-2017, 10:38 AM)gungadout Wrote: Many years ago, while I was attending one particular evangelical church, I was approached one day by two well-dressed male visitors. They said they were from the Metropolitan Community Church (of which I had not heard) and asked me questions that at the time I thought were strange and possibly leading somewhere that I could not fathom. My wife was not there at the time. They did invite me to visit their church. Other unaccompanied males were also spoken to.

Afterwards, the pastor approached me and asked me what I thought of them. I admitted to confusion about the conversation I had had with them. He told me that the Metropolitan Community Church was a “homosexual church” (his description) and that they had been on a recruiting mission.

What should we think of that in the light of 1 Corinthians 6:9,10 “9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God”?

Does it tie in with 2 Timothy 3:13 “But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived”?

What do people think?

Personally, I think it's absolutely disgusting!

Romans 1:18-32
(18)  For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
(19)  Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
(20)  For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
(21)  Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
(22)  Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
(23)  And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
(24)  Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
(25)  Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
(26)  For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
(27)  And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
(28)  And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
(29)  Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
(30)  Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
(31)  Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
(32)  Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

These people know well the righteous decrees of God on this matter, and these men pervert the word of God - twisting it to their own destruction.

Galatians 1:7
(7)  Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

2 Peter 3:16
(16)  As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

On the matter of sexual perversion it is quite plain what the scriptures state - and not that hard to understand (even for the unlearned and unstable). Yet, these perverts (both sexual deviants and perverters of God's Word), knowingly in many cases, deliberately twist the scriptures to suit their own evil ends. The Bible makes plain that these practices make one particularly worthy of death. I believe that this sin of Sodom so prevalent today is a key indicator as to how close the end of this age truly is. And I suspect that to accept sodomy (amongst other things) is part of taking the mark of the beast.

Revelation 13:16-17
(16)  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
(17)  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Acceptance of 'gay' rights is quickly becoming a requirement for businesses and even individuals to be able to operate and use certain facilities. I've heard of numerous businesses, of various kinds, either compelled to accept 'equalities' legislation, or closed down if they refuse to comply (crushed with large fines, etc.).

Also, many companies are refusing to process cash on behalf of churches and preachers who preach against the sodomite agenda. And with church organisations, like the one mentioned, as well as more mainstream churches openly accepting sodomite priests, 'gay' marriage, etc., it will probably soon be the norm for most all Christians to be required, even by so called Orthodox churches, to accept homosexuality.
Galatians 6:14  But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.